Terms and Conditions
1. All reservations and contracts are accepted on the basis that the client accepts the park rules and current booking conditions whether they have read them or not.
2. Provisional bookings by telephone, fax or email are accepted but must be confirmed within seven days.
3. A booking is confirmed upon receipt of your non-refundable deposit of 25% or £50 whichever is the greatest, of the total cost of your holiday. You will be sent a 'confirmation of booking' by return post or email.
4. All bookings made within the 6 week period prior to your holiday start date must be paid in full when your booking is made.
5. Units may only be occupied over night by those listed on the booking form.
6. The total balance of your holiday will be confirmed at the time of the booking.
Once a booking is made the following cancellation charges apply. For this reason we cannot emphasise too strongly the need to take out Holiday Insurance, to protect you from financial loss in case you book a holiday which you are unable to take.
All deposits are non-refundable.
Once written confirmation is received we shall use our best endeavours to re-let the accommodation. If we are able to re-let, the balance outstanding is waived.
If we are not able to re-let the accommodation the client is liable to pay the full balance.
If you decide to leave the park earlier than your booked departure date a refund will not be given.
CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT TIMES
Accommodation must be vacated by 11:00am on the day of departure. Late arrivals or early departures will not receive a refund for any holiday missed. When pitches are not vacated by the departure time shown on the contract, we reserve the right to make an extra charge, particularly when cleaning staff are delayed as a result.
Check-in is available from 2:30pm until 9pm. If you expect to arrive after 9pm you must call us to advise.
DAMAGE AND BREAKAGES
Any breakages must be reported and paid for. If breakages have not been reported then we reserve the right to charge for repair or replacement, payable on demand.
Unreasonable or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse entry or expel anyone who is behaving badly and causing upset to other holidaymakers. In such cases we will not provide a refund for holiday days lost.
Camping pitches are allocated on arrival.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Anyone staying at our site does so at their own risk. We will not accept liability for loss or damage to any person or property unless caused by our own negligence but do not exclude or limit any of your legal rights and privileges. We reserve the right to change our details from those on our web site or printed brochure at any time and we also reserve the right to refuse bookings where advertised details are inconsistent. If anything is particularly important to you then please check when booking.
Relax and enjoy!
You are on holiday! If we can do anything to improve your stay, please just ask.